1) After shampooing and conditioning, towel dry hair and apply our volumizing tonic™ from roots to ends.
2) Divide a vertical section from your hair, from the top of your head. Make sure the section matches the width of a large velcro roller.
3) Starting at the ends, roll hair onto a velcro roller towards the scalp, making sure ends are neatly tucked in. Secure the roller with a clip if necessary.
4) Take another vertical section of hair at the top of your head, below the roller you just placed. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with this section.
5) Continue to repeat steps three and four with sections of hair from the top of your head all the way down to the nape of your neck.
6) Then repeat steps 3 and 4 with bigger, jumbo rollers for remaining hair on both sides of your head. Roll hair onto rollers only up to chin level.
7) Spritz set rollers with another mist of volumizing tonic™ and allow hair to air dry or use a blow dryer until hair is completely dry.
8) Next, remove rollers and rake through with fingers for a natural, voluminous look and finish with a light mist of air control™ light hold hair spray.